Monday, July 24, 2006

MySpace is shyting out and I'm in a mood to write, so...

There's only so much time in a day, but I spent a vast majority of this day in front of my trusty PC. At this point, I'm having trouble concentrating, my eyes are strained and I'm on the verge of babbling, but that won't stop me.

This layout is going to be a constant work in progress. Looking at it right now, I'm not totally satisfied. I've got a couple of graphics on the way, some other ideas for the sidebars and so on. It would appear that my departure from MySpace's limited blogging functions might be imminent and much needed.

There are a lot more toys to play with here. :D

Life seems to be tossing a lot of changes my way lately, both big and small. It would seem that the road is indeed never straight for long. All the better...it keeps me from getting bored. :)

For the time being, check out this vitally important public service announcement: R U Ready 4 Sex?

Posted by Erik @ 7/24/2006 01:41:00 AM