Monday, August 14, 2006

Just a quick update...

I'm not really in the mood to write one of my usual, long-winded brain dumps, so tonight it's just a quick update. The comic strip process is coming along nicely. I've got a couple more character sketches in the works and I'm making nice progress during the time I have available. All told, I'm feeling pretty optimistic. Manboy is up, if you want to check the Cast of Characters link at right.

Expect to see The Chancellor, The Brothers from Different Mothers and the Jersey Girlz soon. I'm low on time and high on inspiration, so we'll see how far I get and how fast. The good part about the slow progress is that it allows me a chance to start fleshing some things out in my head. I'm not promising you'll be amused or even entertained, but I do want to make my best go of it, so the little venture is getting some thought. With a great deal of luck, maybe I come up with something special. Wouldn't that be neato!

Posted by Erik @ 8/14/2006 10:25:00 PM