Tuesday, September 05, 2006

She's baaaaack!

Scooby came home today after being away for two months and change! The details shall remain unspoken here, primarily because I do not feel like reliving the consumption of this particular shitburger sandwich. Take my word for it, life without her has sucked, but she is back and I couldn't be more relieved. She doesn't look exactly like she did in this picture, but she looks pretty damn good to stress-wearied eyes. Needless to say, I'm happy to have her home.

On a side note, I've finally had a chance to draw up my first comic strip. I'm inking it as fast as I can, but my work load, gym routine and school work are all conspiring to make putting something so simple as a black and white, four-panel comic together a very difficult task. Don't expect world changing or mind blowing results...at this point, I'm just hoping someone besides me gets a chuckle from the sorts of things I have in mind. We shall see. Expect it by the weekend and as always, any and all comments will be welcome. :)

Posted by Erik @ 9/05/2006 10:50:00 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Two months? What on earth was done to that thing? Oh wait, you don't want to discuss that. Hmm, maybe I shouldn't be referring to "her" as "that thing." Glad to hear she's home.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Wednesday, September 06, 2006 9:34:00 PM #
 

Let's just say a small mistake and some minor damage turned into a major nightmare. The worst appears to be over now...thank goodness.

Posted by Blogger Erik @ Thursday, September 07, 2006 9:10:00 PM #
 

apologies for the irrelevance of the question, but, um... where are you?

Posted by Blogger slade @ Sunday, September 10, 2006 1:41:00 AM #
 

Been busy as Hades lately, but in a good way. Lots of school, work and whatnot going on. I'm trying to get back on top of things...please be patient. :)

Posted by Blogger Erik @ Sunday, September 10, 2006 3:06:00 AM #
 
<< Home