Thursday, September 14, 2006

Well, it's finally done


While I'm not thrilled with it, I am happy to have worked it to a satisfactory state of completion. There are probably only two other humans on the face of this planet who will get a chuckle out of this particular item, but really, getting huge laughs or making some kind of statement isn't the point right now. For the moment, I'm more concerned with figuring out how I want to present the imagery. Expect sporadic additions to my collection, though they will probably be higher pixel depth, lower resolution in an effort to save space in the future.

So there you have it, my first comic strip EVER. It's certainly not Calvin and Hobbes, but it's a start. Let me know what you think. I really would love to hear feedback, particularly any criticisms or "opportunities for improvement". Later kids...

Posted by Erik @ 9/14/2006 10:23:00 PM

Read or Post a Comment

i'm very impressed by your technical skill!

Posted by Blogger slade @ Friday, September 15, 2006 12:35:00 AM #
 

Thanks. :) With enough practice, I should be able to get back to where I was 10 years ago. Happy times!

Posted by Blogger Erik @ Friday, September 15, 2006 7:01:00 AM #
 
<< Home