Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Top Gear - Bugatti Veyron - A race from Italy to London - Video

This is the most amazing roadcar ever constructed. I literally giggled watching this. :)

Labels: , , ,

Posted by Erik @ 12/05/2006 11:00:00 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Sorry Erik, I'm just never going to get this fast car thing. It's cute and all, but where could you possibly drive that thing going 420 mph?!? I think I got The Beast up to 85 one time and freaked out that I was going to crash. Now a flying car... that's what I'm waiting for. And a robot.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Thursday, December 07, 2006 8:46:00 AM #
 

Where there is a will, there is a way. :) Cute is not a word that fairly represents the Bugatti Veyron, but I'll let that slide.

The fastest I've ever been in a roadcar was 140mph and that was not fast enough. :)

Posted by Blogger Erik @ Thursday, December 07, 2006 10:13:00 PM #
 
<< Home