Monday, December 11, 2006

What's irony?

An internet nudie girl with the word "Respect" tattooed about five inches above her exposed labia majora. Seriously?

Anyway, I had an unfortunate conversation with the New Girl at the office today. Strippers, I see them as tragically wounded souls unworthy of my money or my time, but most normal guys see them as the stuff dream fucks are made of. Nothing like a well worn, cocaine dried, heavily perfumed vagina to get a man's mouth watering! It's a sad truth, one that probably makes me look like a pathetic loser who rents a room from his parents so that he can finish up a pair of degrees about ten years too late, but in yet one more way, I am not up to average/normal guy standards. I digress.

The point is, strippers are empty, soulless women only interested in the money their clientele provide, in much the same way that their clients are only interested in the whorish fantasy that their naked, often drug-addled bodies provide. Some guys like to pay to be teased, a few like to ante up and get a little polish job in the VIP room, and a rare few will even go the full monty with a sleepover chaser. I didn't get the stripper thing at 18...in a society like this one, why the hell would you pay???...and I don't get it now, but then, I don't get anything anymore.

So I toss out a few clever zingers, some over the top condemnation, and a little bit of smartassery, just to amuse myself and anyone within ear shot. That's when the New Girl gets quiet. Now, I'm nearly positive she has never danced...not that she's not an attractive girl, she is, but she seems like someone who genuinely has her head in the right place...and I am not making a guy allusion to my lap, so get your fecking mind out of the gutter. But she got quiet after that, so I'm fairly certain I said something offensive...not sure if she had a friend who stripped, knows some strippers, or generally did not like my bluntness on the matter. At this point, it's no big deal, but I made a note to myself: watch the stripper thing.

Luckily, I am under no such obligation here. Now I understand that the money is great, the hours are short, blah-blah-blah, but seriously, don't most people see strippers as being just a rung above outright prostitutes? Am I the only one who sees this sort of thing as being just a rung above back alley blowjobs and cheap motel bang-busing? Is it crazy to think that stripping is about as morally justified as selling crack? For some reason, I think that I am probably devoting too many brain cycles to this sort of thing.

And maybe I'm just uptight. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the nude female form and I really enjoy sex, but I can't see paying to experience either of them. You can see naked girls for free, just log on somewhere and sex is everywhere these days...it's just a matter of having the right partner in your lap when the club's last round of musical crotch grinding stops. Why pay? And why should we show these sorts of people respect? Respect is earned, not given, and it can be lost as easily as it can be gained. I look at the girl who works two jobs through school, drives a 10 year old car the entire time, and sacrifices where she has to in order to achieve her goals as someone worth respecting. What about stripping is worthy of respect? And who in their right minds respects an internet nudie girl who tattoos the word respect on herself?

More important questions have never been asked.

On a positive note, I just got an A in my stats class, which made the day worth struggling through. I'm guessing that another A in my Environmental Perspectives class is to be expected, but I won't know until Thursday. Scooby is alive and WELL these days...complete with 6 forward gears, instead of 5...I like. :) The supplies list for my forthcoming double art class arrived last week and it looks like the term is going to be very interesting. Perhaps I will do some modeling, though I would have to on high alert at all times...you never know when one of the ladies in the class might go wild and ravage me right there in front of everyone! It's hard being a moralist and so damn sexy...but it is my burden to bare. Don't believe me? Just check out my Myspace...hell yeah, dead sexy.

Anyway, that's it for now. Back later...

Labels: , , ,

Posted by Erik @ 12/11/2006 11:08:00 PM