Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Finally, some positive/non-emo thoughts

Found out that I officially picked up another "A", this time in my Principles of Marketing class. I didn't quite get maximum points, but I was within spitting distance. It was a ton of work, but the instructor was excellent and the class really was a learning experience. I enjoyed it enough to consider a job in marketing, which is something new for me. So far, so good, as far as the grades are concerned. I'm stoked that I've been able to keep my GPA where it is, but I'm worried, as this is only the 20% point toward completion in my degrees. There is still a long, long road to go. Can I keep it up, I think so. I'm really looking forward to finding out. :)

Labels:

Posted by Erik @ 3/07/2007 08:41:00 PM

Read or Post a Comment

yay for you!

Posted by Blogger slade @ Thursday, March 08, 2007 12:05:00 AM #
 

Thanks. :) The best part is, Eckerd discards my old GPA (3.5, I think), so I'll be able to graduate with honors, etc, if I can keep this up.

Posted by Blogger Erik @ Thursday, March 08, 2007 8:16:00 AM #
 

that's great. how many credits/classes do you have left?

Posted by Blogger slade @ Thursday, March 08, 2007 9:30:00 AM #
 

Good god almighty, don't ask! lol I have a total of 31 classes to take to finish up both majors. That includes a comprehensive exam/senior review class for each, and the LLV class that is required as part of enrollment. Total classes actually in either major is 28. When this term is totally finished (the 2 art classes I'm doing wrap up in April), I'll have completed 6 of the 31 classes involved.

Like I said, it's a long road to travel and I'm starting to want a Master in Fine Arts, which means at least another 2 years after that. I think I've lost my mind. lol

Posted by Blogger Erik @ Thursday, March 08, 2007 11:16:00 AM #
 
<< Home