Thursday, May 17, 2007

Transformers the Movie and a random question

Yes, I am stoked about the idea of a CGI, live action, Transformers movie. Apparently, I am not the only one. :) In case you missed it, a ton of material is now available online, including this huge Quicktime trailer.

This v2 trailer is very nice as well


All told, this is good stuff and I definitely look forward to catching this one in theaters.

On a totally unrelated note, anyone know of a nice 40s/50s era picture I could work an image like this into? I can't find anything on the web, but I would like to photoshop myself into a B&W photo of a diner, malt shop, or better yet, a Harley dealership. Has anyone crossed paths with something that might be of use? If so, please leave a comment and post a URL. Muchos gracias! :)

Labels:

Posted by Erik @ 5/17/2007 10:34:00 PM