Saturday, July 28, 2007

Uploaded a few of my drawings from this past term

I finally got around to uploading some of my drawings from this term. Nothing overly impressive, but it's nice to be continually working. You can check them out on my DeviantArt account. Nothing much else to report.

My ability to hold off on resurfacing my backrest and passenger pillion lasted all of a week. Dropped both parts off this morning and picked up a service manual for the bike on the way home. Just listening to a little Janis Joplin, and working on a drawing I've owed Scott for about a year now. Anyone want to model as a pin-up girl? lol

Labels: ,

Posted by Erik @ 7/28/2007 03:07:00 PM

Read or Post a Comment

erik, some of those pieces are excellent!

and if you're serious, you oughta look through my facebook gallery... my roommate dressed as a pin-up girl for halloween last year and she's extremely pretty.

Posted by Blogger slade @ Saturday, July 28, 2007 4:06:00 PM #
 

see?

Posted by Blogger slade @ Saturday, July 28, 2007 4:16:00 PM #
 

lol That's awesome! You zany kids and your costumes! I need a specific pose...will probably search the internets and use some artistic license to come up with something.

And thanks for the compliments. I think most of them fail in one way or another, but it's no bother, as I'm still very much in the early stages of actually being trained in drawing. :)

Posted by Blogger Erik @ Saturday, July 28, 2007 4:59:00 PM #
 
<< Home